A visionary video from Simplicissimus
I still have some work to do on my listening skills in English, thus participating to the webinar isn’t very effective for me. So I read Current State of Mobile Learning by John Traxler with much interest; it is the first chapter of Mobile Learning:Transforming the Delivery of Education and Training.
Here a list what I understood:
- The concept of mobile learning is still unclear.
- We can see some categories of mobile emergent.
- A question is very important: how mobile learning differ from other forms of education?
- We need:
- a conceptual base of mobile learning, which is currently absent;
- a literature for mobile learning, which now is absent.
- The mobile devices are transforming social notion of knowledge.